THIS EVENT ENDED JULY 12, 2015
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
The All Good Music Festival and Campout is excited to return in 2015 for the 18th installment of the event. We are happy to be back in the Wild and Wonderful state of West Virginia, just 75 minutes from Washington DC! Enjoy 3 days of Music, Art, Camping and Celebration at Berry Hill Farm in Summit Point, WV July 9-11, 2015.
LINEUP - No Overlapping Sets!
• Thievery Corporation
• John Butler Trio
• Greensky Bluegrass
• Dark Star Orchestra
• The Word
• Keller Williams
• Yonder Mountain String Band
• JJ Grey & Mofro
• Balkan Beat Box
• Elephant Revival
• The Bridge
• Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
• plus more bands TBA
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of All Good Music Festival.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• No barcoded festival admission tickets will be issued for this event, all admission ticket-purchasers will receive a festival wristband by mail.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general festival info, click here.
• All wristbands will begin shipping in late May / Early June. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. All international orders will be held at will call.
• Need to view or update your shipping address? Click here for instructions. You will be able to update your shipping address until mid May.
RV Pass : If you plan to bring an RV, you must purchase an RV Pass in addition to your Festival Pass (only one RV Pass required per RV).
RV Companion Pass: If you plan to park a standard vehicle next to an RV, you must purchase a RV Companion Pass (available for General Admission Only) in addition to your Festival Pass (only one RV Companion Pass required per Companion Vehicle). Only (1) One Companion Vehicle permitted per RV.
We want our festivals to be as comfortable and safe as possible for all festivarians attending our events. We are visitors on this land and to this region. What you do as an individual impacts the whole, and your conduct really does make a difference. We want you to have fun, enjoy good music and fellowship, and as anywhere Rules Apply and are enforced. In the interest of attending a safe, peaceful music gathering and to ensure continued local community support, we ask that you take efforts to be a part of a healthy community. Consider the whole event, and please observe the following simple rules:
YOUR COOPERATION IS OUR FUTURE.
Respect your neighbor.
NO Violence/or Weapons: Aggressive conduct towards festival patrons or staff will result in immediate ejection from event.
NO Unregistered Vending: Selling of ANYTHING to anyone without prior vendor permit is prohibited.
NO Under Age Drinking
NO Personal Ground Fires
NO Glass Bottles: Broken Glass sucks. Do not bring glass bottles as they are subject to confiscation.
NO Fireworks: You don't want to hurt yourself or be responsible for a forest fire.
NO EZ-UPs or shade tents along pathways and walkways: These are for official All Good Vendors only.
NO Dogs or Pets: No exceptions. Leave your pets at home. Abandoning your pet or tree tying is unacceptable!
Keep the Scene Clean: Please clean up your area during and after your stay. Recycle centers, trash containers and trash bags are r... Read more